Thursday, June 12, 2008

Why do I want to blog?

Why do I want to blog?? I have been considering it on and off for a while. I don't like to dive into things straight away, I need a purpose, a plan and an outcome! I'm not sure if I have come up with all those yet, but its just one of those things I feel I should 'step out' and try! I have been journalling a lot on my computer lately, to help release some of the mess in my mind! I don't want this blog to be just a spill out of everything in there, cause that would be very dangerous! But, as I am so into disciplines, I thought blogging might be a good discipline for me to get into, to help me work through some of the jumble that goes on in my head, and if people want an insight into that, then good on them!

Also, I want to capture memories of my children, hopefully this blog will remind me to cherish the moments, I have with them.

So......for now my purpose for blogging is, to help me capture moments with my children and to share insights and struggles about being a mother.

My plan is to try and blog every couple of days to start off with, until I get the hang of it!

Outcomes......I hope to have a record of parts of my life as a mother, and I would appreciate any helpful insight (and encouragement!) along the way!!!

On the otherhand, maybe I am just doing it for my favourite inspirational blog writer, I think she is pretty convinced that I will start a blog one day, especially now that my husband has one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if that would be me, then i'm honoured :)

yay, flick is here!!! :D