Friday, June 20, 2008

Sermons to download

A couple of days ago I came across a website about a conference held at Grace Community Church this past week called Resolved. Some of my favourite speakers and writers were there, John Piper, Randy Alcorn, C J Mahaney, John MacArthur.

The goal of the conference is:

...to equip believers to greater faithfulness to Jesus Christ, to proclaim the gospel to unbelievers, to affirm the Bible’s authority over the life of every person, and to point people back to their local churches for growth and accountability.

I am looking forward to listening to the messages.

www.resolved.org

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flic,
thanks for the recipe, the stools, facewashers and for just being a friend. I look forward to many more posts on your blog... and maybe one day I'll join you.
Trish