Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love Sundays

Thank you God for Sundays!

I love everything about Sundays.

Some of the things I love...

  • The extra sleep in
  • Reading and coffee in bed - with my husband
  • A cooked breakfast by my husband and son
  • Having half andhour to get ready (instead of the regular 10 minutes) while my husband dresses the kids!
  • Time to listen to worship music and prepare for church
  • Going to Church with my family (my kids love Church!)
  • Worshipping God and learning from His word
  • Meeting new people, and spending time with my church family
  • Having an easy lunch (hot chips is almost always on the menu!)
  • Afternoon sleeps
  • Doing no housework!
  • Hanging out with my husband and kids; and
  • Having an early night!

I am so glad God commanded us to have a day of rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound like you have a great husband! i think you should do something really nice to spoil him. Good on ya!

Becky said...

WOW what a beautiful routine to have on a Sunday!!!! I love Sundays too, i enjoy catching up with our 'church family'. Honestly, what a nice day to have, you are very lucky!