Sunday, September 21, 2008

Felt food frenzy

I have been addicted to making felt food this past weekend!

I have been in a sewing/crafty mood lately. I have seen several blogs with felt food featured, but I haven't really been inspired to try making anything until I stumbled across some pictures of cupcakes. I suddenly had to give it a try!

So here are some photos of what I came up with.


Here are the cupcakes.



I made a cake with removable decorations and candles and tea bags.



Some donuts and strawberries.


Here it all is, ready for a tea party! I want to try making a pizza next with removable toppings.



If you would like to try making cupcakes, here is a blog which had a step by step tutorial on how to do it.


6 comments:

saiy said...

Those things that you made are very interesting!!!!^_^!!!! I'm so glad coming across your blog. I will try to do it when I'm free!!!!^_^!!!!

Jewelz said...

Wow! You're so talented!
That's so cool :D

Becky said...

wow Felicity! Everytime i see cute decorated cupcakes in magazines, I always feel like making them, but think i could never make them as pretty. I think i might have to give it a try soon!

love becky

JMBMOMMY said...

Oh cute and fun for the kiddos to play with!!!

Anonymous said...

these are AMAZING!!!

Chief said...

Hey Flick,
They turned out great I'd love to see them up close next time I'm round.
I might try making some for Charlotte and Miah I'm sure they would love them.
:)