Thursday, November 13, 2008

My husband is an great cake decorator!

When it's birthday time, I bake the cake and my husband decorates.

Child no. 3 turned 4 yesterday. Leading up to her birthday we asked her what kind of cake she wanted, and each time she gave us a different answer! She loves to change her mind!

Finally the day before her brother suggested having a crocodile cake, yes, that was what she wanted. All day she was telling people she was having a crocodile cake.

Then on the morning of her birthday, her older sister was chatting to her, and she decided that she now wanted a Princesses cake!

We said NO you are having a crocodile cake, you can't change your mind again!

It didn't take long for her to be decide she did want a crocodile cake!

I must say that my husband is very talented at creating cakes. He never uses a book, he makes up all his creations. I just ask him how many cakes he needs and what shape, make the cake, then leave the rest up to him!

So here is the crocodile cake.





And here are some other past creations.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, house, you are a legend!!! :) so, for my next birthday, i want an...um...let me see...a castle! no, i want a piano! no, maybe a forever friends teddy bear. so, whatcha reckon? ;)

JMBMOMMY said...

WoW!!!!!! I am so impressed. Those are great.

Chief said...

I must admit when I saw him put red into the green iceing I wasn't too sure that he knew what he was doing, but it turned out fantastic. Great job House. And that Lightning McQueen cake looks the bomb!!