Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Number 2 starts school!

Well this week has been rather eventful, eldest daughter back at school, year 2 - my boy started school for the first time, and no. 3 started fulltime kindy!

No. 2 was very excited to start school.

He gets just about as excited as my husband does! When I asked him if he was excited about going he looked at me with a very straight face,

'Yes I am excited about school.'

He was very adorable all dressed in his school uniform, bag on his back, hat on head, I was very happy for him.

He was very happy to say goodbye after settling in and he informed me when I picked him up that he loves school!. We shall see how long that lasts!

But what was very special today was what he told his dad in the car while I went to pick up no. 3 from kindy.

Daddy asked him who he played with today.

"E....".

Daddy said, "Is E... your best bud?"

He shook his head and pointed at Daddy,

"Am I your best bud?" He nodded his head.

He is such a special boy, such a deep thinker and just knows how to connect. I pray that he will continue to only grow in his love and respect for his father and His heavenly Father who loves him so very much!

I look forward to watching him learn and grow at school, I can't wait to have another reader in the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your description of house & #2 reminds me of our lex. :D

that's really touching what he said to house.

and i so can't believe you have 3 out the door!!! i think we should put #4 on a leash...or find #5. :)

Chief said...

I havn't seen him yet, but i'm sure he looks adorable in his uniform.
He is a very special 'little' guy.

JMBMOMMY said...

So school starts in Feb? Wow, it has been an eventful time in your house. How fun! The next reader emerging soon is so exciting!!!