Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nappy tote

I mentioned in my last post, I am slowly moving out of the 'baby' stage, so this means I don't really carry a baby bag anymore, just nappies and wipes in my handbag.

I came across this good idea for a 'Nappy tote' on a blog (check out the post on 'Diaper and Wipes case' 17th July 2008) I often look at. I made one yesterday for my handbag, and it fits perfectly! If don't carry a baby bag anymore, and just need the essential baby stuff, check out this idea! And if you know me and you want me to make you one, I would be happy to!

1 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Cute! I am still carrying the diaper bag right now. But a few months back -- I took a plastic wipe case (like you would get at Target or anywhere) and cut material to cover it using hot glue -- and then a little trim to cover the seams...it turned out cute--and similiar to the one you pictured here.