Thursday, October 16, 2008

When all is quiet in the kitchen....

This is what happened the other morning while I was on the computer!




I noticed that it was rather quiet in the kitchen, when is should have been noisy.
My 2 year old was left ALONE at the breakfast bar after morning milks (everyone else was in the bedroom cuddling daddy, and I was on the computer).
She can't get down by herself and the milo tin was left on the bench.
You can see her pointing to the floor, she was telling me there was milk on the floor, there was no conscience about stealing milo!

So I quickly got the camera and took a snap, and then left her to finish her milk!

And then this happened.


You would think I would have been smart enough to take the milk away as well!

I must say that she got out of being told off for it all, it was funny, and I was partly to blame!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

felicity, felicity, felicity. you woulda thought you'd know better...however, it wasn't daughter #2 so you might be excused for still getting used to the idea that you have another wild child. :)

JMBMOMMY said...

:) A little mess hurts noone! :)

Chief said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chief said...

It's ne use crying over spilled milk.

Go child #4, I would have done the same thing. lol.